Acclaro Scheduler Specs
Summary of Product (Integrated with Rational Rose® Enterprise)
- Acclaro Scheduler for Rational Rose® permits developers to effectively manage the implementation of new features or changing requirements to UML models for Java, C++, VB and Ada code bases whether in-progress development work or legacy support.
- Rational Rose® Modeler, Realtime or Enterprise 2002 is required co-software package
Microsoft Windows Supported Platforms
- Pentium based PC Microsoft Windows compatible computer system
- 64 MB ram (128 recommended)
- 16 MB of disk space
- SVGA compatible display 256k colors or better
- 2 button mouse or pointing device
- Windows XP Professional
- Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows 98
- UML Model Compare: Compare UML Class Models and summarize adds, deletes and modifies at four levels of granularity: Package, Class, Method or Attribute.
- Circular Dependency Analysis: Identify coupling at Package, Class or method levels. Displayed graphically or outputted to Rose® diagrams for further analysis.
- Completion tracking: Track coding completion at a class or package level either manually or automated by comparing UML models.
- Impact Assessment: Identify impact throughout model of new features or changing requirements.
- Coding work plans: Generate optimal (least effort) work plan sequences.
- Unit test work plans: General optimal (least effort) unit test sequences.
- Effort assessment: Parametric modeler with user defined weights to assess coding and testing effort by class, method, stereotype, or global values.
- Scheduling: Network diagrams or Gantt chart schedules.
- Interfaces support: Integrated with Rational Rose®, XMI, and Microsoft Project.